1. I ran 10 miles last night. This was my first double digit run since developing POTS. It also is my first long run on a weeknight. Accomplished but exhausted.
2. I may have found the key to nipping this weight thing in the bud. Stay tuned to next week to see if my thoughts are actually true. Mainly because I need to test it out on myself lab rat style. No, I am not taking crazy pills.
3. I think I need more yoga/strength training. I’m a running out of days of the week to accomplish this though. #fitgirlproblems
4. Google “Pearl Izumi running ads” and prepare to be pissed off like me. (Look at the images that should be pulled, not articles).
5. I just realized that no long run from here on out will be only 10 miles. I’m really depressed by this.